Automatic roller blind hemming machine
- Equipped with Durkopp Adler single-needle post bed sewing machine, with reversible top driven roller for faultless stitching.
- Effective sewing width of 4.3 m to facilitate stitching of extra wide roll blinds or several blinds simultaneously.
- Servo-driven folding station for the folding and clamping of the hem, variable between 30 – 60 mm.
- Clamping beam equipped with pneumatic clamps for easy fixation of the fabric.
- Self-supporting frame construction, allowing free movement of the machine.
- Industrial Windows-based computer with 10” touch screen allowing for easy operation of the machine. Optionally equipped with remote service for technical assistance on site.
- Production capacity:
30 – 40 Roller blinds per hour (average roller blind width of 1.5 m).
- Technical specifications:
– Dimensions: 490 x 120 cm
– Electric: 220 V, 1 phase, 3500 W
– Air: 7 bar, 3 L per cycle