Automatic Roman blinds tunnel stitching machine
- Equipped with Durkopp Adler single-needle post bed sewing machine, with reversible top driven roller for faultless stitching.
- Effective sewing width of 4.45 m to facilitate stitching of extra-wide Roman blinds or several blinds simultaneously. The standard height of the machine is 4 m; can be raised to 6 m if necessary.
- Variable tunnel depth: 10 mm to 25 mm.
- Lifting beam equipped with pneumatic clamps for easy fastening of the fabric.
- Self-supporting frame construction, allowing free movement of the machine.
- Industrial Windows-based computer with 15” touch screen allowing for easy operation of the machine. The computer is standard equipped with remote service for technical assistance on site.
- Very easy to maintain, thanks to automatic extendable sewing head.
- Optional: UV marking unit to simultaneously mark grommet positions and lower hem.
- Production capacity:
10 Blinds per hour (average blind 2 m2).
- Technical specifications:
– Dimensions: 581 x 140 cm
– Electric: 220 V, 1 phase, 3500 W
– Air: 7 bar, 3 L per cycle