Automatic vertical drapery height cutting machine
- Machine is standard equipped with a universal lifting beam to attach the curtain with spring clamps, via the lower hem or the curtain’s lead cord.
- Simple operation via the free-standing console with multilingual LCD touch screen.
- Adjustable cutting speed and extra tension function for optimal cutting result.
- Machine is custom-built and available in two versions:
- Model 2300DP for workspaces with sufficient height. Up to a maximum width
of 1155 cm / maximum height of 615 cm (max 545 cm net cutting height).
- Model 2300DPX for workspaces with limited ceiling height; equipped with a second lifting beam for an additional lifting cycle. Up to a maximum width of 891cm /
maximum height of 615 cm (max 1040 cm net cutting height).
- The machine is available with the following options:
- Pneumatic clamp lifting beam
- Lifting beam with extended pneumatic clamps for lined curtains
- Fully automatic UV-marking for curtains and blinds
- Double lower hem rod for simultaneous cutting of curtain and lining
- Barcode interface, for input of cutting height
- Production capacity: 90 panels per hour*.
- Technical specifications:
- Dimensions: 715 cm (smallest) x 40 cm (smallest) x “height made to order”
- Electric: 220 V, 1 phase, 1350 W, 16 A
- Air: 5 bar, 3 L per cycle
* capacity strongly dependent on the operator