Automatic vertical drapery height cutting machine with foldout slanted worktable
- Machine is standard equipped with two lifting beams: double lifting beam to attach the lining with spring clamps or the lower hem, and a single lifting beam to attach the lining via the lower hem.
- Electric extendable table with Buckram tape dispenser to finish the top edge of the curtain.
- Simple operation via the free-standing console with multi-lingual LCD touch screen.
- Adjustable cutting speed and extra tension function for optimal cutting result.
- Machine height made to order based on available space, with a maximum of 615cm.
- Available in two widths: 4 panels and 5 panels.
- May also be used in AGA mode, in which only one beam is active and the table function is deactivated.
- Optional foot pedal to move both lifting beams in order to finish the edge seams.
- Optional: Barcode interface, for input of cutting height.
- Production capacity: 40 panels per hour*.
- Technical specifications:
- Dimensions: 741 or 891 cm wide, height made to order
- Electric: 220 V, 1 phase, 1350 W, 16 A
- Air: 5 bar, 3 L per cycle
* capacity strongly dependent on the operator.