Automatic vertical curtain height cutting machine with foldout slanted worktable
- Machine is standard equipped with two lifting beams: double lifting beam to attach the lining with spring clamps or the lower hem, and a single lifting beam to attach the lining via the lower hem. Both beams can be optionally equipped with electro-pneumatic clamps.
- Electric extendable table with Buckram tape dispenser to finish the top edge of the curtain.
- Simple operation via the free-standing console with multi-lingual LCD touch screen.
- Adjustable cutting speed and extra tension function for optimal cutting result.
- Machine height made to order, for optimal use of the work space height.
- Available in two widths:
4-panel and 5-panel.
- May also be used in AGA mode, in which only one beam is active and the table function is deactivated.
- Optional foot pedal to move both lifting beams in order to finish the edge seams.
- Production capacity:
30 – 40 Panels per hour*.
- Technical specifications:
– Dimensions: 665 cm or 805 cm wide, height made to order.
– Electric: 220 V, 1 phase, 1350 W
– Air: 5 bar, 3 L per cycle
* capacity strongly dependent on the operator.