Automatic fabric inspection and cutting machine
- Versatile, computer-controlled machine for inspecting, winding, measuring and cutting fabrics on rolls.
- Easy, user-friendly operation via Windows-based touch screen, with optional remote access module for technical assistance on site.
- Equipped with a large and illuminated folding inspection window over the full width of the machine.
- Sensor-controlled spindle motor for accurately winding and unwinding fabrics.
- Electronic cutter angle adjustment to compensate for patterned fabrics (adjustable 14 cm).
- Alignment laser switches on automatically when cutting mode is selected to mark the cutting line.
- Absolute tension-free fabric supply by means of servodriven positive supply from unwinding rollers.
- Highly accurate electronic measurements; automatic end program at end of fabric with programmable fabric feed speed, with delay upon reaching the selected length.
- Fabric error registration database. With integrated Dymo label writer to print fabric reports.
- Available in two cutting widths: 180 and 340 cm.
- Production capacity:
100 – 150 panels per hour*.
- Technical specifications:
– Dimensions: 256/416 x 216 cm
– Electric: 220 V, 1 phase, 1500 W
– Air: 5 bar, 3 L per cycle
* capacity strongly dependent on the operator.