Programmable X-Y universal blind cutting table
- Patented 270o rotating clamp bar for clamping fabrics during ultrasonic or knife cutting: fabric can be cut over the full surface of the table without moving.
- Several high-quality cutting tools available:
– Firestar 60 W air-cooled laser.
– Rinco 35 kHz ultrasonic cutter.
– Round cutting knife.
- 180 micron UV ink marker unit for fast marking of hems and ring positions.
- Cutting and marking width of 3.2 m, in combination with customer-specifed length in sections of 1.5 m, allows for a large cutting surface.
- Automatic draw system with pneumatic clamps for unrolling and positioning the fabric on the table.
- Variable adjustable 0-point with laser pointer eases the positioning of the various cutting tools.
- Servo-controlled movement for a high degree of accuracy.
- Accurate, easily adjustable low-power alignment laser to square panels and patterns.
- Windows-operated control panel with 15” touch screen, standard equipped with remote access for technical assistance on site.
- Optional exhaust ventilationwith activated carbon filter.
- Production capacity:
15 – 20 Roman blinds/roller blinds per hour*.
- Technical specifications:
– Dimensions: 400 cm wide, length built to order.
– Electric: 380 V, 3 phase, 7500 W
– Air: 5 bar, 1 L per cycle
* capacity strongly dependent on the operator