Overlock stitch conveyor curtain sewing machine
- Equipped with Pegasus highspeed 2-needle, 4- or 5-needle safety stitch machine with variable top- or bottom-driven roller featuring a minimum lubrication system to prevent oil stains at the needle bar.
- Combined top- and bottom driven roller, in combination with synchronised puller, guarantees a smooth and fast accurate pattern matching panel joining and the application of Buckram tape.
- Advanced, pneumatic-controlled countour guides with independently adjustable top- and bottom guides (max. 50 mm) for problem-free pattern-matching and/or joining of panels with uneven selvedge.
- Sewing unit is electrically removable to ease threading, cleaning and maintenance.
- Start/stop drawstrings placed over the full length of the frame provide an important contribution to the efciency of the machine and the ergonomics for the operator.
- Compact, space-saving frame, equipped with a synchronised conveyor belt with a length of 550 cm.
- Simple and user-friendly operation.
- Production capacity:
50 – 60 Panels per hour (average panel length 250 cm)*.
- Technical specifications:
– Dimensions: 550 x 160 cm
– Electric: 220 V, 1 phase, 1350 W
– Air: 6 bar, 0.5 L per cycle
* capacity strongly dependent on the operator.