Lock stitch conveyor curtain sewing machine
- Equipped with high-speed Juki 1-needle lock stitch machine with adjustable top/bottom feed.
- Complete with two multifunctional, easily exchangeable air injection hemmers to produce perfect single- and double-hems up to a maximum width of 120 mm.
- Sewing unit is electrically removable to ease threading, cleaning and maintenance.
- Start/stop drawstrings placed over the full length of the frame provide an important contribution to the efciency of the machine and the ergonomics for the operator.
- Compact, space-saving frame, equipped with a synchronised conveyor belt with a length of 550 cm.
- Simple and user-friendly operation.
- This machine is also available with the following options:
– Extended puller to processhems up to a width of 180 mm.
– Exchangeable pneumatic fabric guidance system to convert the machine into a pattern matching panel joining machine.
– Exchangeable fabric guidance system.
– Edge guide system to sew tunnels in blinds and shades.
– Tape feed to sew pleat tapes.
- Production capacity: 30 – 40 panels, (bottom and side hems) per hour (average panel length 250 cm)*.
- Technical specifications:
– Dimensions: 550 x 160 cm
– Electric: 220 V, 1 phase, 1350 W
– Air: 6 bar, 0.5 L per cycle
* capacity strongly dependent on the operator.